2014. április 14., hétfő

Tenses 1

Ebben a feladatban az igeidőket lehet gyakoroltatni. Akkor ajánlatos, ha már minden igeidőt tanultak a tanulók.

Válaszd az egyetlen helyes megoldást!

1. I couldn't enter the office because I ___________ my keys at home.

A/ had left
B/ left
C/ was leaving
D/ have left

2.  Next May, we _______________ together for twenty years.

A/ have been living
B/ will have been living
C/ will be living
D/ are living

3. I don't think I know this actor. I _________________ of him.

A/ never heard
B/ wasn't hearing
C/ have never heard
D/ was never heard

4. Is this the first time you _______________ to London?

A/ have been
B/ were
C/ are
D/ will be

5. No, I didn't listen to the news last night. I was very tired and ________________ to bed early.

A/ have gone
B/ was going
C/ went
D/ had gone

Megoldások

  1. I couldn't enter the office because I had left my keys at home.
  2. Next May, we will have been living together for twenty years.
  3. I don't think I know this actor. I have never heard of him.
  4. Is this the first time you have been to London?
  5. No, I didn't listen to the news last night. I was very tired and went to bed early.

Ajánlott tananyag

  1. Az angol igeidők - összefoglaló a szabályokról
  2. Az angol igeidőkről dióhéjban (The Tenses) 
  3. Mit jelent az igeidő? - Introduction to the Tenses 
  4. Present Perfect or Simple Past? (Befejezett jelen vagy egyszerű múlt) 
  5. Examples for past tenses 01 (past simple, continuous and perfect)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése